Note: There will be no nursery or children’s church…
Worship service only.
Guidelines for Attending – 1. If you have a compromised immune system or are at high risk, please stay home
2. If in the last 2 weeks you have experienced any symptoms (fever, cough, etc) please stay home
3. Doors will open only 10 minutes before service starts (please stay in your car until you see front doors open). Doors will be closed 10 minutes after service starts and you will not be allowed in.
4. Once service is over, please leave. Doors will be closed for cleaning 10 minutes after service is over
5. Maintain Social Distancing – Keep 6’ apart and no hugs or handshakes
6. Everyone must wear a mask (we will have some available for those who do not have one)
7. No-contact temperature reading will be available for who wish to have their temps taken (if you have a temp of 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to go home and quarantine for 14 days).
8. As you enter the church, someone will give you a mandatory squirt of hand sanitizer. When you leave, a squirt will be given upon request.
9. Chairs will be placed in pairs 6’ apart (2 chairs every 6’ so that family members may sit together). If you have 3 or more people in your family, you may slide chairs together. If you are by yourself, please sit just 1 person per pair of chairs.
10. Please DROP your tithe in the offering plate located in the lobby (please do not touch offering plate).
Steps Church Will Take to Help Maintain Safety – 1. Volunteers – Will wipe down Metal parts of chairs and spray cloth parts with disinfectant before first service and in between services
2. Volunteers – Will wipe down light switches, bathrooms, door handles and any other common touch points before the doors open for each service.
3. Doors will be open so that you will not have to touch door handles.
4. All staff and volunteer’s temperature will be taken upon arrival. Any volunteer or staff with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home to quarantine for 14 days
5. All Staff and Volunteers will use hand sanitizer upon entering the church and throughout their time at the church.